10 January 2006

Thanks Friends

If you ever want to be treated like a queen, let everyone know you're leaving the country. In this last week I've been given books, flowers, candy, money, lunches, hugs and kisses. It has been wonderful! Thanks for these is sent out to Sunny, Pamala, Mari, Rose, Joy and Linda.

Also thanks for listening to everyone I ran into who listened to me freaking out about going away and being gone for 4 months. I can't put down all your names because there are so many of you and some of you were too scared to tell me your name. Just a hint, don't chase after people asking them their names, most scared people can run super fast. Thanks any way.

3 comments:

Florence said...

Rose, if I kissed all the babies as much as you would they would all run away from me! Love, Me.

Anonymous said...

Hi flo~ k
long time no see haha
how are you?
are every kids good as you thought?kkk
I hope so k
I want a lot of pictures of you and Ghana people~
i miss you a lot haha
i will come often k
take care see you

- your David haha -

Anonymous said...

We love ya! There's so much to learn from you and the people around you right now! It's incredible. We all miss you and can't wait to hear about your adventure/experience. I recently learned about the blog site, so I am enfatuated with your adventure! You say you don't know how to write, but you're doing a fabulous job explaining detail. I am in awe. We all (Alexis and Derick and the whole entire family included) can't wait to see you! Although it sounds difficult to log on, please give me your email. Mine is hoaglandred@cox.net. Love and Live--justin & fam.