09 January 2006

Two Days to Lift-Off

I'm out of here in two days. Yes, I'm scared and freaked out and anxious and excited and thrilled all at the same time.

Thanks to Pamala I'm all packed. At one point Pamala said to me, "If you just leave these pencils behind, I have everything else packed." I replied, "But what about this?" We both started laughing because two suitcases were full and we hadn't packed any of MY things (like clothes) yet. So, I'm heading out with 3 suitcases to check, one carry on and one full purse.

Luckily, I'm being met at the airport in Accra and then at the bus station in Kumasi so I won't have to lug this stuff by myself.

I have nothing else to write because I've lost my brain. I hope to find it in Accra. If you should find it, please return since it may be old but its been rarely used. One of my favorite sayings goes "Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most."

No comments: